Monday, February 25, 2019

Vendor Spotlight: Aniko with Aniko Levai Photography

Meet Aniko, Owner and Photographer with Aniko Levai Photography! Her style is simple and relaxed, letting you and your sweetheart’s personality shine through!

Aniko Levai Photography Richmond Weddings Photographer Vendor Spotlight

What makes you or your business stand out?
I provide my clients with a complete wedding photography experience. From the first email to the last photo delivery, I am there to help and make this experience enjoyable.

My style is simple + relaxed. I believe in natural light, unique details, raw emotions + capturing the true essence of an individual or event. My ultimate goal is to create timeless photographs for every one of my clients.

Aniko Levai Photography Richmond Weddings Photographer Vendor Spotlight

What’s a weird/unusual tip you tell your couples?
I always tell the grooms to whisper something funny (or unexpected!) to the brides’ ear when I capture portraits – it creates the best and most surprising candid shots!

What’s your favorite thing about what you do?
I love meeting and getting to know couples and learn about their unique love story.

How did you get to where you are now?
I have always been a hustler.

I grew up in Hungary, left my country when I was 19. I didn’t come from money so getting to where I am now is a result of hard work. Life taught me such great lessons that I would have never learned if I didn’t follow my dreams.

Aniko Levai Photography Richmond Weddings Photographer Vendor Spotlight

What’s something every couple should know before getting married?
I am just going to share one of my favorite quotes to answer this: “A great marriage does not happen when “the perfect couple” gets together. It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and they learn to enjoy each other differences.”

So that!

What’s your go-to spot to eat in RVA?
Hmm. I love to enjoy food! And for that reason, I have several favorite spots in Richmond. Just to name a few…
Dutch & Co., Stellas, Edo’s Squid, Tazza Kitchen (be sure to try ALL the cocktails! :-)), MammaZu, L’Opossum…

What did you want to be when you were little?
My dream was to be a flight attendant. And it’s funny how things have changed as I avoid to fly as much as I can now.:-)

Aniko Levai Photography Richmond Weddings Photographer Vendor Spotlight

What was your first job?
I didn’t get accepted to the college I wanted to attend after high school, and I went to work as a sales associate at a shoe store. To tell you the truth, I will forever be thankful for that job for one reason; I met my husband there ( he came and bought three pairs of shoes- because of me!!!), and here we are celebrating our 20th Anniversary this year. Life is good!

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Hmm. Toasted asiago cheese bagel with cream cheese, avocados, topped with fried egg. It is one of my favorite power breakfasts!

What do you like to do when you are away from work?
I am a creative soul, and I truly enjoy anything that requires a bit of creativity. I love to play with home decor; I like to take time to sit down and get lost in watercolor, I enjoy to macrame, but I also love to spend time and travel with my boys.

Aniko Levai Photography Richmond Weddings Photographer Vendor Spotlight

What’s your newest TV obsession?
A Million Little Things. So good!

What’s the coolest thing you’re working on now?
I am trying to #MarieKondo my life. She is very inspiring, and I can’t wait to see my home without clutter.

What would be in your dream sandwich?
Oh, I love this question as I like to get creative with food too!

Rye toast with a layer of mushroom pate, grilled chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, topped with spinach and sprinkled with thyme, salt, pepper, and roasted pine nuts. My stomach is growling! Is it lunchtime yet?

What about nachos?
Maybe I am the only person who does not love nachos that much lol. So I would skip it.:-)

What’s your go-to dance move?
Salsa. Always and forever. I’ve been dancing salsa for over 10 years and it gives me so much joy!

“Dance like nobody’s watching.”

Learn more about Aniko and how she can capture your big day on her website! All photos courtesy of Aniko Levai Photography. 

The post Vendor Spotlight: Aniko with Aniko Levai Photography appeared first on Richmond Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment