Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Vendor Spotlight: Alaura Trammell with Party Perfect

Meet Alaura Trammell, Sales and Rental Consultant with Party Perfect! When it comes to finding the perfect rentals for your big day, Alaura can help!

What makes you or your business stand out and why should a couple hire you?
My ability to think logistically and not oversee small details that some folks tend to forget since they aren’t used to planning their special events. I can help their vision come to life with my creative imagination!

Vendor Spotlight Alaura Trammell Richmond Weddings

What’s a weird/unusual tip you tell your couples?
I always tell my couples to be sure they hydrate and eat well not only on the big day but also in days before to ensure they don’t pass out or get sick. Simple tip, but one that can make a difference.

What’s your favorite thing about what you do?
Seeing their happy faces when it all comes together!

Vendor Spotlight Alaura Trammell Richmond Weddings

How did you get to where you are now?
Baptism by fire, to be honest! I dove right in and learned by trial and error when I worked at a very sought-after wedding venue. We kept very busy with a lot of details. I learned a lot from my peers there and that has helped me with where I am today.

Vendor Spotlight Alaura Trammell Richmond Weddings

What’s something every couple should know before getting married?
Plan date nights on the regular and stick to them! Never stop “dating” each other.

What’s your go-to spot to eat in RVA?
Foo Dog!

What did you want to be when you were little?
When I was little, I wanted to be everything – doesn’t everyone? Seriously, though, the one that really stands out is wanting to be an activist for nature and animals.

What was your first job?
Myrna’s Boots and Bits.

Vendor Spotlight Alaura Trammell Richmond Weddings

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Chocolate covered blueberry waffle!

What do you like to do when you are away from work?
Camping, hiking, snowboarding, and taking my dog to the park.

What are you currently watching?
Mountains under a waterfall!

What would be in your dream sandwich?
Cheesy bread, peppers, onions, tomatoes, bacon, chicken, pepper jack cheese, mayo, and spinach!

Vendor Spotlight Alaura Trammell Richmond Weddings

What about Nachos?
Queso, rice, corn, peppers, onions, chicken, pico de gallo, and guac on the side.

What’s your go-to dance move?
The tootsie roll!

Learn more about Alaura and the rest of the Party Perfect team on their website! Photos courtesy of Party Perfect.

The post Vendor Spotlight: Alaura Trammell with Party Perfect appeared first on Richmond Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment