Monday, November 26, 2018

Vendor Spotlight: Ashley with Virginia Ashley Photography

Meet Ashley Link Gordon with Virginia Ashley Photography! From your engagement to your wedding day, Ashley will capture your happiness organically, creating beautiful images that will last you and your family a lifetime!

Virginia Ashley Photography Wedding Photographer Richmond Weddings

What’s your favorite thing about what you do?
I love experiencing new things and the fun people I get to meet!

How did you get to where you are now?
A lot of hustle and not giving up.

What’s something every couple should know before getting married?
At the end of the day, you’ll still be married. Something, more than likely, will go wrong on your wedding day. It could be big or it could be small. Regardless, all that matters is that you’ll be married to the love of your life at the end it all!

Virginia Ashley Photography Wedding Photographer Richmond Weddings

What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher, a model, President, an artist, the 6th member of the Spice Girls. The usual.

What was your first job?
Does babysitting count?

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I’m usually in a rush in the morning, so a Starbucks Bacon Gouda sandwich is my go-to!

Where is your happy place?
In the sunshine. If my loved ones are around, that’s a plus!

Virginia Ashley Photography Wedding Photographer Richmond Weddings

What’s the coolest thing you’re working on now?
My husband and I (mainly my awesome husband) are working on my natural light studio. It’ll be so nice to have a space of my own to create!

Learn more about Ashley and how she can capture your perfect day on her website!

The post Vendor Spotlight: Ashley with Virginia Ashley Photography appeared first on Richmond Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment