Monday, September 24, 2018

How to Live Your Best Engaged Life!

By Caroline Kalentzos, CEO of POSH PR

It’s funny how one question starts the countdown for months full of excitement and anticipation. As soon as I said “yes” I switched from one kind of waiting to another. I found myself counting down the days until that one day I thought would be the beginning of the rest of my life!

But now, as a married bride, I want to tell any future brides that waiting for day one of the rest of your life is NOT what your engagement is about. In fact, it is entirely opposite of what it is all about! Each day of your engagement is preparation to step into a life of love like none other! THAT is a cause for celebration every day!

POSH PR Engaged life engagement Richmond Weddings

It is so easy to get caught up in the stress of wedding planning. I want to share with you what I believe to be a few ways that you can live your best-engaged life, without letting the stress take away from it!

As a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogger, categories are a must for me! Here are some categories from my blog – The Caroline Doll Blog – to incorporate into your best-engaged life!

FASHION
Don’t let the hustle and bustle of planning the biggest day of your life replace dating! During your engagement period, make a point to get all dolled up. Find that cute new dress, put on those heels and go out and celebrate one another!

POSH PR Engaged life engagement Richmond Weddings

BEAUTY
“Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful!” This is one of my absolute favorite quotes. No crash diet can replace the beauty of a woman who is confident in her own skin!

LIFESTYLE
“Champagne is always the answer®!” That’s my slogan. There is always a reason to celebrate. So, go and make a lifestyle of it!

TRAVEL
Yes, you are totally going to be quite busy during this season. Precisely because you are going to be here, there and everywhere! Why not schedule a time for a quick little getaway with your husband-to-be? Even just a quick day trip to one of Virginia’s beautiful vineyards is the perfect weekend getaway.

POSH PR Engaged life engagement Richmond Weddings

GIRL BOSS
Reset your #girlboss goals! The truth is, marriage changes everything, including your life goals. Take the time to focus on your dreams and goals and what you would like to achieve. The best part?  Now you can dream your spouse into them, too!

The post How to Live Your Best Engaged Life! appeared first on Richmond Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment